Friday, February 5, 2016

New beginnings

As those of you who read or used to read my blog would know, it's been a few years since I last posted here. A lot has gone on in life during this time. I don't even remember it all. Sometimes periods of intense busyness at work and sometimes plain laziness has kept me from writing. At other times, it's been personal problems. Anyways, no point in boring you with details. The important bit is I've decided to take a fresh start at this blog this year. I'll resume sharing on this blog, some of the things I think about; mainly because I'm still a staunch believer in the power of words. And also because I hope that some of my thoughts others also, might find, worth thinking about.

As a side note, my uncle Joe once said, 'life can keep you so busy that you don't even get the time to dream dreams, much less act on them'. He had a point. You can never do anything about something that you have never really thought about. Busyness often robs us of the most important things in life. Things worth looking at. Things worth thinking about. Things worth doing. Things worth appreciating. And most importantly, people worth loving.

Let's not await until it's too late.  

No comments:

Post a Comment